Have I changed?

 Am I My Ten Year Old Self?


    There are certain memories and takeaways that everyone gains from their lifetime that defines them as a person. Of course we have all changed in some way, whether it be height, personality, likes, dislikes, ect. From my own experiences, I am certainly a different person than I was 8 years ago. If it wasn’t for the experiences I have learned through family, friends, school and other hardships I would still be the 10 year old boy who was obsessed with match box cars. However, as we grow and become more mature, our innocence depletes as society furthers to corrupt us.  

Comments

  1. Hi Matthew, I agree with you when you say that if it wasn’t for your family, friends, school and other Hardships you wouldn’t be the man you are today. I agree that past experiences mold us into who we are as adults

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add to my post, there are other important factors to look into this. For instance, in our reading we have learned about soul, memories/experience and body. Within these three parts of our body, they all have the same meaning, we are the same person over time. With this being said, from a philosophical view point we are the same person 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Darby's Reparations

What is Time?

Reparations